Excel Auto Create Sheet and Populate

Closed
stephenruggieri Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2014 - Nov 18, 2014 at 06:55 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Nov 22, 2014 at 06:43 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to create the following; I have a list of employees who will be working on an event. The event is broken up into stages, Cocktails, Dinner, Coffee. Columns would be created respectfully. It would look something like below.

Waiter Cocktails Dinner Coffee
Stephen Butler Table 1 John

If I import or paste a list of 100 servers into the Waiter column, I need excel to create an individual sheet for each of the servers with the following columns; Waiter, Cocktails, Dinner Coffee. When I populate each of the columns with their tasks, i.e. Cocktails, Dinner, Coffee, I would like the individual sheet to also populate specific columns with their tasks.

In Addition, each of the sheets will have static information based on the event that they are working, which could be a timeline or a description of the event. This could be something I just cut and paste into information sheet which will auto populate on each of the sheets created.

Thanks Everyone, I appreciate any help you can offer.
Warm Regards,
Stephen

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Nov 22, 2014 at 06:43 AM
I think you should approach as
1. have assignment sheet. As you have right now
2. have an event sheet. This would contain event information

3. Have a marco that on demand, looks at each row of the assignment, create a new sheet, update the information and finally copies the event information