Problem in facebook account

Solved/Closed
zaini192 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 10, 2014 - Dec 10, 2014 at 02:26 PM
 sofo - Jul 3, 2015 at 06:36 AM
when I entered my log in id and password then this shows
Your Computer Needs To Be Cleaned
It looks like your computer is being affected by malware. We'll help you fix the problem to keep your account secure and prevent malware from spreading to friends.
Malware is software that tries to steal personal information and causes problems when you use Facebook. Clicking or sharing links that contain spam can give your computer malware.

when my friend entered his id and password on my laptop his account work properly.
On mobile my account work properly.
But when I log-in on friend laptop above error occur.
kindly help me...............

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 10, 2014 at 03:06 PM
It looks like you are infected by malware. Perhaps you need to download Malwarebytes free edition. Just Google the name for a download location.

Good luck
I have the same problema nd ran Malwarebytes, which I already had, and it came up with nothing.
It looks like your computer is being affected by malware. We'll help you fix the problem to keep your account secure and prevent malware from spreading to friends.
Malware is software that tries to steal personal information and causes problems when you use Facebook. Clicking or sharing links that contain spam can give your computer malware.