My Gmail account of missing password

Closed
Afaque Khan - Dec 18, 2014 at 09:33 PM
Veronika57199 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2015 - Dec 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Hello,

My email password is missing

Related:

1 response

Veronika57199 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2015 1
Dec 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Hey! I have encountered the same question, so here share with you some tips.
You can try the steps below:
Find the sign-in section on the main page of the Google Website. You will see one box for your email ID and one for your email password.
Click the link that says, "Forgot your password?" if you're trying to recover a password belonging to a Gmail email account. Click the link that says, "Can't Access Your Account?", Check the circle indicating that you need to recover your password. A page under the heading, "Reset your password," will appear.
You'll be asked to enter your email address.
Enter the characters in the picture box to confirm that your request is authentic. Google employ this security feature to stop automated programs from illegally accessing email accounts.
Click "Continue."
Confirm your cell phone number or alternate email address, which the email provider will use to send a confirmation code. Do not exit from this page. You will need it later.
Go back to the page where you confirmed your cell phone number. Enter the confirmation code that you received. Click "Next."
Enter a new password, if requested, or sign in using your old password, which will appear on screen.

See if it helps? Hope this can help you.