I forgot my password of Folder Lock 7.5

Closed
Unobin Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 27, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2014 - Dec 27, 2014 at 08:41 AM
 jahanzaib - May 18, 2015 at 02:33 AM
Hello,
I forgot my password of Folder Lock 7.5, I need to recover my files. I used locker which used to open under a drive (eg. z:). I need the solution kindly. I have kept my family pics all to them.......i have no more picture now.
Thanks

3 responses

AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday October 7, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2015 10
Jan 2, 2015 at 10:46 AM
You can recover All your folders and files .....

1- run registry by typing 'regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath .

2- Goto Folder Options -> View -> Advanced Settting tab

Uncheck the option

- Hide protected operating system files (recommended)
- Show hidden files, folders ,and drivers .

Go to documents Folder ... and you can see folder have name (Locker )
open it ... and you will see all ur files at thir >>>

Thanks

thanks it worked. but they convert the locker to configuration folder. so it become unusable. then I did first compression and then uncompression, and it worked.
thank you so much its worked thanks dear anas
AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday October 7, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2015 10
Dec 27, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Hello,
The only way I know is to change the name of the parent directory in which the locked folder exists i.e for example pictures is the locked folder then
Change C:/Anything/pictures
To C:/Anything els/pictures
If u don,t have a parent directory in between u can change the name of the disk (except for "C" ) to any other like D: to P: or etc the following link shows how to change disk drive letters thanks

https://support-en.wd.com/

I hope it helped took me 10 min to type from my iphone ;p
M using Windows 8. And I have made two drives "a" & "c". I have installed folder lock 7.5 trial version nd forgot master password. I tried your trick of changing the name of drive. But my laptop's hard disk drive name isn't changing... the error is "parameters are wrong" what can I do now? I have a lots of urgent data. Please help me about it.
you are my hero, thank you so much.
Jan 2, 2015 at 10:54 AM
HEY TRY THIS FIRST .. just browse to the directory which the hiden folder lies. now open the folder using rar. u can c files there. then copy that files outside.