Lenova thinkpad X240 wont turn on if you push the push botton [Solved]

Ask a question Adan - Latest answer on Sep 15, 2016 12:13PM
Hello,
Am using Lenova think pad X240 it works normally but unfortunately with out experiencing any physical damage it wont turn on even if u push the push button no lights in the keyboard I have checked my adapter in other Le-nova its OK I have also tested my battery to other works ok ca n any one help
See more 
Helpful
+5
moins plus
Hello,
Please follow this link...it may help you..
http://ccm.net/forum/affich-531249-lenovo-thinkpad-pc-wont-turn-on
Regards
ch4v05- May 9, 2016 08:37PM
damn. i really like this laptop. i am def not in warranty for a replacement motherboard....know of any hacks or fixes?
ac3mark 5897Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 29, 2016 Last seen - May 10, 2016 04:32PM
The only fix/hack is to separate the AC Adapter into two parts. Leave both unplugged from wall and laptop. Then take out the battery and hold down the power button for 30 seconds! Then put it all back together.
ch4v0u5- May 11, 2016 09:49PM
will i have to do this everytime? i have done the "remove external & internal battery, plug in ac adapter, hit the reset button, and put everything back together" fix for the past few weeks. i am trying to find a proper fix for this instead of going through this process every time i want to power on my laptop.

thanks for the above replies!
Ajit- Jul 15, 2016 09:42AM
Reset button worked for me
ac3mark 5897Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 29, 2016 Last seen - Jul 15, 2016 09:45AM
Where is the reset button? Thank you in advance for more details!
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!