How to repair a damaged RAR archive?

Solved/Closed
switrasb Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 22, 2015 - Mar 22, 2015 at 09:46 AM
raysdenny Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2015 - Sep 17, 2015 at 04:12 PM
Hello,
How to repair a damaged RAR archive?
And most importantly - what? Size 3.63 GB
Tried to restore directly to winrar, but does not work! And so it was a lot of times! I doubt that even in winrar you can restore at least one damaged archive. May have any of the program?

Related:

1 response

raysdenny Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2015 5
Sep 17, 2015 at 04:12 PM
here probably is a program out there in the distance hiding under microsofts protection but for now your gonna have to dl'ed it again its not that hard
in winrar there is an option that says ignore crc errors and keep the file if errors occour. because normally after errors, it deletes the file so this option prevents that. also, i have had that happen to me several times... and here is what i did to counter measure that.
- target drive has low disk: give it ample space to extract stuff. delete your temp files. empty trash.
- defrag the target disk
If not does this? http://www.topix.com/forum/tech/TRM699DVNI0UI9LMH#lastPost