Ipod no loger reads music and videos

Closed
podmute - Mar 23, 2009 at 04:29 PM
 wayno220 - Jul 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Hello,

3rd generation ipod has been working well until recently, it says no videos and no music even though you can play the videos and music from the ipod (not using itunes). Itunes cant read either.

Thanks
Related:

4 responses

Jenny.Jackson Posts 10 Registration date Thursday April 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2009 5
Apr 24, 2009 at 05:43 AM
Before sending it to Apple, I suggest to diagnose your iPod for free using this software (http://www.copytrans.net/doctor.php ). If you want to, it can try to repair ipod disk problems such as corruption.
the_funguy Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 23, 2009
Mar 23, 2009 at 05:35 PM
Send it to Apple for help.
That has happend to me once and they send me it back and it was back to normal
Mayyom ManSon
Jul 23, 2009 at 09:05 AM
i Have a problem wih my IPOD nano .. it was playing well .. then one night i pluged it to add music .. the i eject it to find no music no videos no any thing .. i re-pluged it and formated it!! then I added music but its not workin again please guys please I beg you if anyone knows how to deal with this .. cuz Im trapped in a country where three is no apple center!! plz guys
Same problem here, found a solution
1.restore the nano
2. sync whatever it is you want. your songs will show up all greyed out and if u unplug now your ipod will say "no Music" so don't unplug
here's the clincher
3.you have to go to summary box and check the "manually manage music and videos" check box, the songs should be ok now.
4. you have to do this every time you want to sync to your nano