Can't access my yahoo id and changed my mobile number [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question charm - Last answered on Feb 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM by Ambucias
Hello
I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone : (( how will I access my account now? please help
See more 
Helpful
+3
plus moins
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account
Good luck
Was this answer helpful?  
Adeelnet 1Posts Monday January 9, 2017Registration date January 9, 2017 Last seen ana - Jan 9, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Hi i am using yahoo since many years few days ago i reset my password and suddenly my account showing its invalid i contact yahoo agent by live chat and did 2 emails when i forget my password they asking account key and send email to same account which is not accessible i remember my past two password and i dont remember alternate email id n yahoo is not asking my alternate
Ambucias 39858Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 28, 2017 Last seen - Jan 9, 2017 at 04:01 PM
You could not have contacted a Yahoo agent as Yahoo does not have a customer service nor a chat service.

You say you remember your two passwords but you only one can be used.

Since you don't remember your alternate email, you cannot receive a reset code, hence account recovery is impossible.
SheNan- Feb 14, 2017 at 08:03 PM
The "use my secret question" is no where to be found.
Jfull15- Feb 14, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Yeah I read your answer above. But it just says your basically SOL if you don't have access to your verification number. Is that true?
Ambucias 39858Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 28, 2017 Last seen - Feb 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM
Yep!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?