Can't access my yahoo id and changed my mobile number [Solved/Closed]

charm - Last answered on Feb 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM by Ambucias
Hello
I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone : (( how will I access my account now? please help
See more 
Helpful
plus moins
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account
Good luck
Adeelnet 1Posts Monday January 9, 2017Registration date January 9, 2017 Last seen ana - Jan 9, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Hi i am using yahoo since many years few days ago i reset my password and suddenly my account showing its invalid i contact yahoo agent by live chat and did 2 emails when i forget my password they asking account key and send email to same account which is not accessible i remember my past two password and i dont remember alternate email id n yahoo is not asking my alternate
Ambucias 40601Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 24, 2017 Last seen - Jan 9, 2017 at 04:01 PM
You could not have contacted a Yahoo agent as Yahoo does not have a customer service nor a chat service.

You say you remember your two passwords but you only one can be used.

Since you don't remember your alternate email, you cannot receive a reset code, hence account recovery is impossible.
SheNan- Feb 14, 2017 at 08:03 PM
The "use my secret question" is no where to be found.
Jfull15- Feb 14, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Yeah I read your answer above. But it just says your basically SOL if you don't have access to your verification number. Is that true?
Ambucias 40601Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 24, 2017 Last seen - Feb 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM
Yep!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?