Can't access my yahoo id and changed my mobile number [Solved]

Ask a question charm - Last answered on Jan 9, 2017 at 04:01 PM by Ambucias
Hello
I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone : (( how will I access my account now? please help
See more 
Helpful
+17
moins plus
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account
Good luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello there,
What should i do to recover my yahoo mail because my contact number or cellphone number thst registered in that account has been expired already.Please help me.Thank you so much.
Ambucias 36894Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 18, 2017 Last seen - Oct 4, 2016 at 04:17 AM
Have you read my answer above?
Jess- Oct 5, 2016 at 05:42 PM
Need help in can't get in my Yahoo mail it forgot my password and I change my phone number my old number was my recovery
Ambucias 36894Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 18, 2017 Last seen - Oct 5, 2016 at 05:48 PM
In your case account recovery is impossible
jag Jess - Dec 25, 2016 at 11:49 PM
same happend with me guys please help i forget my password and and change my phone number
Ambucias 36894Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 18, 2017 Last seen - Dec 26, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Read my first answer above
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
i didnt forget the password the account was hacked and changed yahoo is gonna loose out in the long run
wolflover4ever 5Posts Sunday December 4, 2016Registration date December 7, 2016 Last seen - Dec 6, 2016 at 07:30 PM
thank u for any help even tho i read its a done deal
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
i can t find the solution for my problem in the article. My phone has been stolen and i changed my phone number..Account Key was activated on the app..so everytime i try to log into my mail they request the code sent to my mobile number but i don t have accest to it..the thing is that i know my id and my password...is there anything i can do ?
Ambucias 36894Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 18, 2017 Last seen - Jan 5, 2017 at 04:44 PM
No, create a new account.
Adeelnet 1Posts Monday January 9, 2017Registration date January 9, 2017 Last seen - Jan 9, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Hi i am using yahoo since many years few days ago i reset my password and suddenly my account showing its invalid i contact yahoo agent by live chat and did 2 emails when i forget my password they asking account key and send email to same account which is not accessible i remember my past two password and i dont remember alternate email id n yahoo is not asking my alternate
Ambucias 36894Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 18, 2017 Last seen - Jan 9, 2017 at 04:01 PM
You could not have contacted a Yahoo agent as Yahoo does not have a customer service nor a chat service.

You say you remember your two passwords but you only one can be used.

Since you don't remember your alternate email, you cannot receive a reset code, hence account recovery is impossible.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?