Lenovo yoga 2 power button not working

Closed
ImaneMateola Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 8, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2015 - Jun 8, 2015 at 06:51 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 9, 2015 at 04:04 PM
hello everyone !!! I recently bought the lenovo yoga 2. it was very well woking till today when I wanted to turn in on using the power button eventually it didnt work so I thought its a software but its not cuz when I pluged to the adapter the light that usually shows that laptop is charging turned on so I think that the problem is from the power button or maybe from something else im not a computing expert so I really dont have any idea whats going on I did a few researchs on google but it was all in vain so if u have an explanation or any idea how I can fix this or even just an opinion pls do not hesitate to say
And one more thing . I ended up turning the lapotop on using the novo button wich is next to the power button and it worked but I might have some conséquences on the laptop . Sorry cuz I wrote too much and thanks in advance
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 9, 2015 at 04:04 PM
The "novo button" restored Windows to the factory state. So Windows was somehow damaged. If it happens again I suggest you return the laptop for warranty service.

Good Luck