Send email from different account

Closed
Alex - Jun 24, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jun 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM
Hello,

So i have the following:

Outlook.com email address
work email address
Microsoft Outlook

I have set up my work email address to automatically forward all mail to Outlook.com address.

What i am trying to do, is configure Microsoft Outlook to receive my mails from Outlook.com but automatically reply from my work email address, regardless if the email was sent to Outlook.com or work address. Please could you help me do this?

Regards,

Alex

Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM
I think it helps you,
To set up a new filter that forwards certain messages to a different email address from Outlook.com automatically:

Click the settings gear in the Outlook.com toolbar.
Select More mail settings from the menu that appears.
Now select Rules for sorting new messages under Customizing Outlook.
Click New.
Specify the desired criterion for matching emails for forwarding under Step 1: Which messages do you want this rule to apply to?.
To forward all messages from "sender@example.com", for instance, make sure the criterion reads Sender's address contains "sender@example.com".
Make sure Forward to is picked under Step 2: What action do you want to apply?.
Enter the address to which new messages matching the rule should be sent automatically under Forward to.
Click Save.
Outlook.com will keep a copy of emails forwarded by a rule in the Outlook.com inbox.

Edit: You post in other forum also!

Hardware Technician