Chineas mp4 not play avi format

Solved/Closed
ajay - Mar 30, 2009 at 02:14 AM
 Olga - Sep 14, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Hello i bought chines mp4 and it support only avi format but when i am download avi files it shows invalid so what should i do
Related:

3 responses

sjhroverman Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2009 2
Dec 29, 2009 at 09:39 AM
Hi all
I had the same problem as above and spent days going thought all my AVI Mpeg converters programmes The CD that came with it was not a simple set up CD so I did not take much notice of it, Until It became a challenge. I went though them all then found one that worked on my player. I looked on the web to see if there was any help and found this web site. So I have made a little web page with the a zip down load of the programme from the CD for you to use.

www.sjhengineering.co.uk/SJH_Work/AVI%20Player/avi_converter_chineas_mp4_player.htm
provock Posts 31 Registration date Monday December 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 3
Mar 30, 2009 at 02:45 AM
Hello, so you bought some kind of Chinese stuff, hope it stills play Mp3.
The only solution is to have several videos having different popular format ,flv., mpeg etc and to test them on you Mp4 and see what works the best.
My player playing avi which was preloaded. But if I copy another avi , it plays only sound but no picture.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards,

Ananta
Thank you! It works fine for me ...