Unable to type on keyboard

Closed
iliv2golf Posts 3 Registration date Thursday September 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2015 - Sep 3, 2015 at 04:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 3, 2015 at 07:54 PM
I have a Apple Wireless keyboard that will not accept typing. It makes a thunking sound as if it's typing a letter but none appears. I think it may be stuck in a key mode. What I mean is as I was updating Yosimite I think the computer got stuck some way and I tried to unstick it by pressing several keys like control, escape. alt at the same time several times. Could it be stuck in those sequences still. I hope you cqan understand what i mean. Please reply

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2015 at 07:54 PM
Standby for tonight....

I will find the apple troll, and find out possible solutions. Back with results and a new direction, just 12 or 18 hours later....
Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Ok, when you say makes a sound, you mean software recognizes it? Or does it require batteries?

I have said it once, I will say it again. IT!
iliv2golf Posts 3 Registration date Thursday September 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 at 06:23 PM
You can say it as many times as you want. I can assure you that I checked the batterie and also changed them with new ones. The batteries are not the problem!!
Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Wow, sorry I corrected myself and you got 2 emails! So the software is making the sounds?
iliv2golf Posts 3 Registration date Thursday September 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2015 > Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2015 at 06:40 PM
the keyboard is actually making the thumping sounds. this happens each time you touch a key. i'm hoping you can understand what i'm speaking about. when I did a update for yosimite it appear the update stopped on it's own, you no like it got stuck somewhere in the process. when I tried to cancel the update i used keys like the esc key, the control kye and the alt key. I think the keyboard memory may be stuck somewhere within those keys because I pressed on them several times. Is this a possibility, if so what can I do?