Anvil folder lock password forgot [Closed]

Ask a question deepanshu - Last answered on Nov 7, 2017 at 09:06 PM by holiday
Hello,
sir, I had locked a folder containing my important files. I forgot password now and I am unable to access the folder. pls tell me what should I do.

windows-8.1
i dont know the version of anvil folder lock.
Helpful
+15
plus moins
Hi I have solved this problem. I have forgotten the master password of anvi folder locker. I try thus n that thing but I not succeded. Then I try to open window in safe mode then I simply go to folder that I have locked and the folder opens. And I have copied those files to another folder. Now I can easily able to open and use those files. Thank you.

It is very bad aplication to lock folder.
holiday- Nov 7, 2017 at 09:06 PM
Thank you so much! This is the only way we were able to retrieve locked files from our Anvisoft Folder Locker. We had even paid Anvisoft $10 for a passkey reset and they wouldn't even respond after taking our money!
Helpful
plus moins
Hello

Locking software are full proof and unbreakable. They are made that way so that nobody can break into it. People who purchase them expect that the software will be 100% safe. They have been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection.
If it was otherwise, if there was a way, the people who designed the software would go bankrupt.

I suggest that you contact the editor from whom you purchased the software and ask for assistance. Have your licence key at hand as you will be asked for it.

Good luck

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?