My Gmail Account has been disabled now i want My Account Enable.

Ask a question ibrahimmozumder - Latest answer on Sep 19, 2016 04:51PM
Hello,
I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using my email, for youtube and email lately. I've applied for a lot of jobs and I need my email address for those employeers that wish to contact me through email which is how some already have. I've already tried all the ways stated on this forum already. None of them work. I can't use the forum because u need to log in to ask anything. My account is ***@*** So I also need this email for my education. All the teachers at UNO use the emails to send the students important information for their classes.
See more 
Helpful
+4
moins plus
Hello

The only people who can help you are GMail:

Here is the link to gmail support website :

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2943007?hl=en&ref_topic=3394386

or use this account recovery form

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 30 days, it may have been deleted. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello my gmail is disabled i need it baxk fast please help thnx
Ambucias 31921Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 26, 2016 Last seen - Sep 19, 2016 04:51PM
You haven't read my answer did you?
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!