Can I download iBooks on Windows pc?

Solved/Closed
onya243 Posts 32 Registration date Wednesday December 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2015 - Sep 29, 2015 at 06:40 AM
Olivia Long Posts 29 Registration date Monday February 15, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 21, 2020   - Aug 11, 2019 at 05:15 PM
Hello,
how's everybody? Hope it's alright..
My question is to know if I can download iBooks on my windows pc so I can read my books that I have downloaded there. If it is, I am wide open to read your comments. Thank you to help :)

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 29, 2015 at 04:35 PM
As you know, Mac/Apple software and Microsoft are incompatible, hence it's impossible. Sorry
yes you can download on mac and windows both it is compatible .
Download <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> on your windows computer then you can download iBook or all the
android software that you are running on your phone
Blocked Profile
May 13, 2016 at 03:30 PM
@ roshen, I disagree. Your solution is misinformed, and references MALWARE. Besides, the end iuser doesn't need android platform, they need apple IOS! It doesn't even look like the itunes store will present books. If you find that it will post back!

You can use iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. For some features, you might need to meet these requirements:
To use iBooks 4.0 or later, you need iOS 8 or later.
To use iBooks 3.2, you need iOS 7.
To use iBooks with iCloud, you need iOS 6 or later.
To download from the iBooks Store or use iCloud features, you need an Apple ID and Internet access.
To listen to audiobooks in iBooks, you need iOS 8.4 or later.
Some features of iBooks aren't available in some iTunes Store (App Store) countries. iBooks isn't compatible with original iPhone or iPod touch (1st generation).