Best Mobile App?

Create a discussion ac3mark 7596Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus August 18, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 29, 2015 at 04:25 AM by EdoubleU
Let us know what the best mobile app is, in your opinion. Let us know why it is the BEST!

I really LIKE

Netflix is great because if I am waiting because others are wasting MY time, I can get all of the episodes of "PORTLANDIA" I want!
See more 
eBay!

I can buy lots of random crap at my leisure.
Leave a comment
OOOH! speaking of random crap:

IHEARTRADIO is good! Look up a show called "The NEWS JUNKIE!" He gives away random stuff, in his "DRUNKEN AMAZON STASH". His prizes are stuff he finds and purchases in a drunken state from amazon! It is hilarious! And yes, he has given away DRONES, but you have to buy the remote!

Leave a comment
Wish

It's like the poor guy's Amazon. It's so ridiculously inexpensive but you do get what you pay for. The best/worst part about Wish is the actual shipping time. A few things have taken so long to be delivered that I had forgotten ever buying it so it's a surprise anytime fed/ex bangs on the door and hauls A back to the truck before you can ask them anything!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?