Someone in my accounts

Closed
EllieJ Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2015 - Oct 14, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 15, 2015 at 07:16 AM
Hi lately Ive been seeing a lot of action in my accounts things being changed and emails being sent with just my name no subject or text usually to be returned by mailer daemon or no such address. it even seems as though someone is using my fb account to send messages. avg isn't picking up on it' and malware detection software did grab a couple of files but it still seems to be there even though i deleted a bunch of suspicious looking files.
win 7 ultimate on dell inspiron 1300 also my audio controller disappears every time i log out

any help will be appreciated thanks elliej

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 15, 2015 at 07:16 AM
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. Click on Full.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.

Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor