Facebook account locked 2 years closed [Closed]

Ask a question Lara - Last answered on Oct 31, 2015 at 04:49 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

I am currently unable to enter my old account, which I tried to enter this morning after two years of it being closed, reason for which it was locked (I tried to enter it from a new computer). I do not remember the answer to my security question and I am unable to access the messages to the phone number I didn't use in over two years, so what is there that I can still do to finally get my account back?

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

After being closed for two weeks, it is deleted from the server, it no longer exists, imagine after two years.
Lara- Oct 30, 2015 at 05:22 PM
I forgot to mention that we are talking about a Facebook account :)
Ambucias 41954Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 29, 2017 Last seen - Oct 30, 2015 at 06:13 PM
That is what I was also referring to. After 2 weeks, it's gone, vanished!
Lara- Oct 30, 2015 at 06:18 PM
Oh, I truly wish this were true but I am very positive that this is false. I have shut down my newest account for many months (up to 8-9 months) at a time and have always been able to re-enter it in the matter of a few seconds. There's no way of completely deleting a Facebook account and it certainly does not vanish (even though that would be excellent) after just two weeks. I am just unable to access the oldest Facebook account I had because of the issues I was mentioning before; I do not remember the answer to the security question and the phone number to restore the account is an old one that I don't have anymore.
Ambucias 41954Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 29, 2017 Last seen - Oct 31, 2015 at 04:49 AM
If your account existed, then anybody would be able to see your profile. Can you?

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?