Facebook account locked 2 years closed

Ask a question Lara - Last answered on Oct 31, 2015 at 04:49 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

I am currently unable to enter my old account, which I tried to enter this morning after two years of it being closed, reason for which it was locked (I tried to enter it from a new computer). I do not remember the answer to my security question and I am unable to access the messages to the phone number I didn't use in over two years, so what is there that I can still do to finally get my account back?
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi

After being closed for two weeks, it is deleted from the server, it no longer exists, imagine after two years.
Lara- Oct 30, 2015 at 05:22 PM
I forgot to mention that we are talking about a Facebook account :)
Ambucias 38395Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 20, 2017 Last seen - Oct 30, 2015 at 06:13 PM
That is what I was also referring to. After 2 weeks, it's gone, vanished!
Lara- Oct 30, 2015 at 06:18 PM
Oh, I truly wish this were true but I am very positive that this is false. I have shut down my newest account for many months (up to 8-9 months) at a time and have always been able to re-enter it in the matter of a few seconds. There's no way of completely deleting a Facebook account and it certainly does not vanish (even though that would be excellent) after just two weeks. I am just unable to access the oldest Facebook account I had because of the issues I was mentioning before; I do not remember the answer to the security question and the phone number to restore the account is an old one that I don't have anymore.
Ambucias 38395Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 20, 2017 Last seen - Oct 31, 2015 at 04:49 AM
If your account existed, then anybody would be able to see your profile. Can you?
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?