Ask a question Report

To put files into apple iphone [Solved/Closed]

bilu - Latest answer on Mar 20, 2013 08:28PM
Hello,
I bought a new Apple iphone and i would like to know how can i program myself, i mean putting files (songs, videos, etc..) into iphone. Please anybody help me. I tried a lot with my PC (wimdows XP), doesnt work.
like if I connect me iphone to PC, nothing shows, Please tell me anybody the proceedure ..
Read more 
Answer
+60
moins plus
Can you transfer a word document to the iphone and attach that file to an email to send?

Answer
+39
moins plus
Answer
+12
moins plus
Hi evryone!
Can anybody tell me how can I get excel in my iphone 4? Thanks.

Answer
+6
moins plus
Hey, the easiest way to put song and video without iTunes (and for free), is to use CopyTrans Manager: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php

vijay- Dec 1, 2012 11:46PM
Awsome software thanks for you
Answer
+4
moins plus
i would like to no how to download music to my china version iphone from itunes

Answer
+3
moins plus
Hello,

I had the same issue when I first got my iPhone - wanting to know what files are on it, where they are and how I could change things about in it's file structure. It's dead easy really, once you know how.

Download "Diskaid", a freeware iPhone file manager that'll show you everything you need to know, like Finder on a Mac or Windows Explorer, and that also allows you to copy files on to the Phone or on to your Mac or pc from the iPhone. Just google for it and you'll find it comes for both PC and Mac,

good luck, but beware about deleting stuff or changing too much in the Phone's file system, because it can mess it up badly, to the point of having to restore in iTunes,

grtz, Anonymouse

bood- Aug 10, 2009 10:07PM
thank u man
u realy helped me

now I can cheat on the exam ;)
non-member- Apr 7, 2010 03:38AM
i put files on my iPod through DiskAid but i dont know how to access them. Can you help?
jtai- Apr 23, 2010 10:22PM
you need the app IFile to read pdf and word files
located at
/private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/DiskAid/Start Here/
on your ipod or iphone
Esa Rahman- May 17, 2011 01:34AM
This is awesome,
thanks,
Answer
+2
moins plus
i am using DiskAid on my laptop and FileAid on my jailbroken iPhone(3GS 3.0.1). has worked great for transfering, .docx, .xlsx, .pdf, .txt, .bmp, .zip, .exe, .jpg or whatever i want to store on my iPhone. FileAid is free in the app store, but DiskAid will cost you about 10 bucks.

Answer
+0
moins plus
Get rid of Windows XP and IE7, those are your main problems. Go Windows 7 or Mac and use IE8, FF or Safari.

CopyTrans works great.

Answer
+0
moins plus
for windows use iphone pc suite. its in chinese but once you click on the tab on the left with the folder it will show you all the files on your ipod/iphone in english. its pretty easy to use and its perfect if your ipod is jailbroken. hopefully this helps :)

Answer
+0
moins plus
hi,how can i transfer my files/documents from my pc,window xp home to my apple iphone 3gs without wifi.
Thank You.
Arbab Fawad.

Answer
+0
moins plus
For the music, you can download music from the internet or anyplace you can get music from. The files need to be in MP3 or MP4 format. Copy the MP3 or MP4 files from where they are located and Open your I tunes library and paste the music there.

Answer
+0
moins plus
use net portal - best out.

Answer
moins plus
Go to apple.com, go to downloads and support, download itunes, put music on and sync iphone.

Answer
moins plus
iTunes, iTunes, iTunes

Answer
moins plus
all u really have to do is send the pdf file to your email open email on your phone and download the file

steffanie- Mar 3, 2010 06:37PM
I e-mailed myself a excel file and I could open it through my e-mail but I did not see how I could download it to the phone for later use? Can anyone help?
xpcman 11881Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration date ModeratorStatus August 1, 2015 Last seen - Mar 3, 2010 08:26PM
If you want to edit an Excel file on the iPhone you can use this app:

Mariner Calc for iPhone 2.0. Formally announced in the App Store in September 2009 and with more than two years of total development, Mariner Calc takes using a spreadsheet on your iPhone to a whole new level. Significant in this latest version is the system-wide cut, copy and paste as well as the ablility to email (outgoing) files. All of the new features in Mariner Calc 2.0 have been tested and function on the iPhone 3.0 and 3.1 operating system.

Whether an enterprise, small business or home user in need of access to Excel files on an iPhone or iPod Touch, Mariner Calc is the perfect solution. View and edit native ExcelŽ files - .xls Excel 97 and higher, supports multiple sheets and wirelessly transfers files. Mariner Calc for iPhone includes 24 math functions, 18 finance functions, 17 trig functions, 13 statistics functions, 14 lookup functions plus logic, date, text and info functions - and more. It also supports splitting panes and freezing, as well as creating borders and changing fonts, colors and alignment. Landscape and portrait views are both available.

Buy it today for only $4.99 in the App Store.
Answer
moins plus
What a helpful response !!!

Answer
moins plus
You need to download iTunes. Apple uses iTunes to interface the PC to your iPhone.

Answer
moins plus
OK use Itunes (Download the latest one) Then it should work or if you have Itunes Uninstal it and reinstal it if you want more help please email me at Email Id removed for security

Answer
moins plus
can someone tell me if any of those software apps mentioned is able to change the file type when it transfers the files to the iPhone. My iTunes music files on my computer are all high quality and large file-size WAVs and want to convert them to mp3 when I put them on the iPhone....

Vincent- Mar 29, 2010 04:25AM
allok converter
1 2 Next
This document entitled « to put files into apple iphone » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.