Toshiba laptop shutting off when unplugged

Closed
hneesha - Nov 18, 2015 at 05:03 PM
BashirYazbik Posts 58 Registration date Monday November 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2015 - Nov 18, 2015 at 06:30 PM
hello, my toshiba laptop is also shutting off when I unplug it. does anyone know anything about these laptops?

Related:

1 response

BashirYazbik Posts 58 Registration date Monday November 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2015 14
Nov 18, 2015 at 06:30 PM
I think this happens because the charger plug that enters your laptop is not stable and it is not charging. You can do one the following whenever you insert the charger plug:
1- Check if the light indicator by the touchpad is green (fully charged) or red (empty - is not charging).
2- Check the battery icon the left hand side of the taskbar on your desktop. If the plug shows on the battery it is charging otherwise it is not.

If it is not charging try to move the plug that stick into the laptop around while checking the symptom mentioned above. If there is a change probably the plug is loose and you need to tape it in a way that works otherwise try to buy a new charger.

I hope this will help. Good luck.