PC Problem(black Screen) [Solved]

Ask a question MarkMNagib 11Posts Tuesday November 10, 2015Registration date May 5, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 14, 2015 12:40AM
I didnt open my pc over 5 months and when i tried to open it again the CPU works normaly but the screen is not showing anything.. A black screen and i tried to clean the ram and i changed them and still not working and showing a black screen.
See more 
Helpful
+7
moins plus
Hello,

Try this 1

If you are having two RAMs then remove it, place only one RAM and

check if you are able to get the display. If the problem still exists then

change the slot. If the problem still exists then try the above procedure

with the other RAM.

If you have no idea about RAM, then click on the below hyperlinks

RAM

Removing a RAM

Good Luck

Good Luck
Add comment
Helpful
+4
moins plus
I tried to remove both rams and replace them in different slots and changed rams but the problem still exist
jack4rall 6529Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Dec 11, 2015 08:56PM
Hello,
Try this 1
Do you see any bulged capacitors as shown in the below hyperlink "Capacitors" on your motherboard?
Bulged Capacitors
Good Luck
Add comment
Helpful
+4
moins plus
Yes.. What should i do?
jack4rall 6529Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Dec 14, 2015 12:40AM
Hello,
Try this 1
If your motherboard contains bulged capacitors, then they need to be replaced with the good one. Go to your nearest motherboard service center and get it replaced. Also make sure that no other component got damaged.
Good Luck
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?