No signal after windows logo [Solved]

Ask a question deepak - Latest answer on Dec 31, 2015 01:10PM
Hello guys,
When I boot my pc it shows bios and then the windows logo it stays blank for 5-10 seconds then no signal and computer restarts I tried in safe mode too it does not boot
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hello deepak,

Have you got a Windows repair CD/USB? If you do I suggest that you try booting from it. In case that you don't have, please try making it on another pc and try to boot from it on your PC.
If you have made modifications of the OS recently, probably you need to roll back to the previous version of Windows.

Hope this will help. Good luck.
deepak- Dec 29, 2015 10:52AM
Thank u for ur reply agian,
I think this problem occured when I switched my computer off without shutting it down
KY_WD 1544Posts jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus September 28, 2016 Last seen - Dec 30, 2015 02:40AM
Ok, unplug the power cable,ground yourself and do the CMOS clear like we talked above.
Then, come and share what happened. :)
deepak- Dec 31, 2015 09:44AM
Sorry but still the problem remained same
KY_WD 1544Posts jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus September 28, 2016 Last seen - Dec 31, 2015 10:36AM
Hey there,

I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't help you with this. :( Unfortunately, I ran out of ideas, so now I believe the best you can do is to bring PC to a technician to do the repair. I really hope that s/he will fix that and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I wish you happy holidays.
deepak- Dec 31, 2015 01:10PM
Thank you ky_wd for your respnses to me ^ _ ^
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!