How to get phone password of China phone?

Closed
rip - Updated on Jan 1, 2019 at 09:57 AM
 Me - Dec 14, 2019 at 04:46 AM
Hello,

I cannot get past the phone lock code I received it as a gift and they do not know either.

Please help.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,176
Updated on Jan 1, 2019 at 09:58 AM
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

Regards
Dear CCM Team,
I have a chinese software android cell and i have entered a password at night and i forgot it on next morning. i have so much important data in my cell and i dont want to apply factory reset, i also show my cell phone in mobile market to a cell phone technician but they also dont have any solution to break my chinese android phone password. please help me if you have any solution to break my password.
i am very thankful to CCM.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,176 > Mr.Mak
Feb 25, 2019 at 04:13 PM
I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

Regards
????