Laptop won't boot [Solved]

Ask a question Mcps 2Posts Tuesday January 12, 2016Registration date January 12, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 13, 2016 01:24PM
I have a 1.5 year old Lenovo b50 touch and it won't boot up. I was using it when it just shut off, tried to power it back on and nothing. Tried unplugging everything, removing the battery and holding the power button, nothing. The only response I get is when BOTH the battery and charger are plugged in, the power light on the bottom turns on. When I hold down the power button, the light turns off until I release it. The actual power button light and the charging light stays off. Any solutions on how to fix it?
See more 
Helpful
+7
moins plus
There are no apparent problems with this model.
It probably needs a motherboard replacement - since everything is on the motherboard. I suggest you find a company specializing in laptop repair on the Internet.

Good Luck
Mcps 2Posts Tuesday January 12, 2016Registration date January 12, 2016 Last seen - Jan 12, 2016 11:11PM
Thank you! I'm getting a new laptop, so I don't care much about replacing it, I just want to get some of my files off of it. Do you know if I can use a SATA to USB adapter for this?
xpcman 15798Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2016 Last seen - Jan 13, 2016 01:24PM
Yes a USB adapter should work for the hard disk.

Good luck
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!