My laptop hp pavilion g4 restarts frequently on its own

Closed
Umar - Jan 14, 2016 at 12:58 PM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Jan 14, 2016 at 03:39 PM
Hello,
My hp pavilion g4 got a problem of no display a few weeks ago, due to water spilled on it, which i then got repared worth handsome bucks.
And now it restarts frequently while working on it, asks for startup recovery sometimes, runs for sometime and then again the same thing happens. I am quite frustrated, and i dont want to spend more again to get it repared, please help.
I am running windows 7
Related:

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Jan 14, 2016 at 03:39 PM
Hi Umar,

I would take it back to the place that repaired it and tell them of the problems. They may have inadvertently replaced your original part with another part with a different fault (occasionally new parts fail straight away). Get them to fix it properly like they should have done in the first place. Advise them that you will not pay any more as you have already paid them to fix it.