Sent documents to Facebook

Closed
Kyaw - Jan 17, 2016 at 08:10 AM
 Rao - Jan 30, 2016 at 04:12 AM
Hello, this is Salai Pinkin Kyaw
i have submitted my decument but this is what i saw when i open my facebook account unfortunatly ur account cnt access while we are reviewing ur additional decument. Plz can you help me to sloved my problem. I waited but till now i cant login my fb acc.. can you plz tell me what to do. It's my humble request.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 17, 2016 at 04:30 PM
You must wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are no doubt thousands of people living the same situation as yours. When you submitted your documents you were the last among thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. They are a small team, working 9 to 4, Monday to Friday only, they also get a break in the morning and the afternoon and one hour for lunch. Don't expect miracles and there is no magic trick to make them work faster. In any event, check your e-mails twice daily.
I have same prblm with my f.b a/c. can you know how and where i complane for this issue... :(