Help get Gmail account back [Solved]

Ask a question Static Happens - Last answered on Jan 22, 2016 08:57PM
Hello,

My gmail account was deleted, but not by me! I created and used my gmail account for registering on Facebook 2 years ago, in 2013. Since then, whenever I try to actually log into my *****@gmail account, it tells me it's been deleted! Please help get it back! I definitely did not delete it! Thanks for any help with this!
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hello

The only people who can help you are GMail:

Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
http://ccm.net/faq/31449-recover-your-gmail-password
or
http://ccm.net/faq/9225-forgot-gmail-password-security-questions-hacked-account

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 30 days, it was probably deleted from the server. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.
StaticHappens 2Posts Friday January 22, 2016Registration date January 22, 2016 Last seen - Jan 22, 2016 06:13PM
Thank you for the kind reply, Ambucia. I didn't forget my password, so that isn't an option for me, but thank you anyhow for providing me with a link for that.

I'm not sure why my email account was deleted in the first place. Perhaps it was that I did not login for the period of time that you stated, 30 days or more. I don't know. What's more, I don't know hhow to find that out. I guess I'm left with that being as it is.

Regarding creating a new email account altogether, that option seems to be an alternative direction altogether. Thank you for pointing it out, of course, but my original intent was, and remains, regaining access to my apparently deactivated account. Toward that end, I will continue devoting my efforts.

One thing I have tried already, is to "create" anew my (now deleted) account once more, using my original name; this has been denied to me by Google, due to the account name being taken now....? Very frustrating response.

Thanks again for offering your suggestions and links. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in providing the links for the instance of a forgotten password. Would that were the case for me!

I have no reason to believe my account was hacked, but will explore recovery through that venue using the link you kindly provided. Thank you again, Ambucia! I greatly appreciate your helpfulness!

~S.H.
Ambucias 35204Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Jan 22, 2016 06:47PM
All the pleasure is mine. Please come back anytime.
StaticHappens 2Posts Friday January 22, 2016Registration date January 22, 2016 Last seen - Jan 22, 2016 08:57PM
Genuine thanks for the kind help and warm welcome, Ambucias! I'm glad to've found you!

~S.H.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?