Lost emails while trying to move to a newly created folder

Closed
isabellaesho Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2016 - Feb 3, 2016 at 12:57 AM
brandon.techlehman Posts 18 Registration date Sunday January 31, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2016 - Feb 6, 2016 at 05:56 AM
I was trying to create a new label and add some emails to it. I tried to name it "job search january 2016." I already had a folder called "job search." I don't know if that was the problem, that the names started the same way. But now I can't find those emails, anywhere, and I really need them. They are not in the job search folder. No new folder exists by the name of "job search january 2016." They are not in trash or inbox.

I think I may have made another mistake: I think I was supposed to create the new label first, and then, after it was created, select the emails and move them to that folder. Instead, I selected the emails, and then tried to move them to a new folder, tried to name and create new folder at the same time, after I already had them checked.

2 responses

brandon.techlehman Posts 18 Registration date Sunday January 31, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2016 3
Feb 5, 2016 at 10:45 AM
In the folder section,there is an option "Recover Deleted Items".Try this to find your mails.This will surely solve your problem

There are also third party software which can help you to find mails but must try them before the purchase
I am not finding the "recover deleted items" option. Where exactly is that? Thank you.
brandon.techlehman Posts 18 Registration date Sunday January 31, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2016 3
Feb 6, 2016 at 05:56 AM
I am placing screenshot