Hotmail account hacked [Solved]

Ask a question Tillybud 1Posts Sunday February 7, 2016Registration date February 7, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Feb 11, 2016 05:07PM
Hello.
On the 01.02.16 I received an email from Microsoft advising me of a security alert on my account. It told me they thought someone else had accessed my account. I tried to recover the account, but when I put the email address in that is linked to the hackd account nothing was received. I have emails Microsoft numerous times and I am getting no where. Can anyone help me please?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hi Tillybud,

Did you try the stuff here : http://ccm.net/forum/affich-402224-hotmail-account-hacked
Tillybud- Feb 10, 2016 04:31PM
Hi Danny. Sorry I haven't replied sooner.....heads in bits! I have tried everything! I have had another email today from Microsoft....chap was very helpful. I have tried both ways to reset my account but they have not worked. So I have emailed him back. I can prove its my account, I just can't get the codes! It's like I am going round in circles.
dannyds 203Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Feb 11, 2016 11:47AM
How can you prove that it is your account?
Ambucias 32027Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 29, 2016 Last seen - Feb 11, 2016 05:00PM
Good question ! I am also interested to know.
Tillybud- Feb 11, 2016 05:07PM
Today I have manage to get my account back! I was using hotmail accounts to try and retrieve a hotmail account, and it wasn't working. I have had a lot of communication from Microsoft but didn't appear to be getting anywhere! So I used my gmail account, and got the recovery code straight away!! Once I got back into my account I found out they had been sending the recovery code to the blockd email address!! Anyway I am back in, passwords changed etc! If you are having trouble with hotmail I would use a different account for recovery than hotmail. Thank you all for your help.xx
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!