Hotmail account hacked [Solved]

Ask a question Tillybud 1Posts Sunday February 7, 2016Registration date February 7, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Feb 11, 2016 05:07PM
Hello.

On the 01.02.16 I received an email from Microsoft advising me of a security alert on my account. It told me they thought someone else had accessed my account. I tried to recover the account, but when I put the email address in that is linked to the hackd account nothing was received. I have emails Microsoft numerous times and I am getting no where. Can anyone help me please?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hi Tillybud,

Did you try the stuff here : http://ccm.net/forum/affich-402224-hotmail-account-hacked
Tillybud- Feb 10, 2016 04:31PM
Hi Danny. Sorry I haven't replied sooner.....heads in bits! I have tried everything! I have had another email today from Microsoft....chap was very helpful. I have tried both ways to reset my account but they have not worked. So I have emailed him back. I can prove its my account, I just can't get the codes! It's like I am going round in circles.
dannyds 203Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Feb 11, 2016 11:47AM
How can you prove that it is your account?
Ambucias 35239Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Feb 11, 2016 05:00PM
Good question ! I am also interested to know.
Tillybud- Feb 11, 2016 05:07PM
Today I have manage to get my account back! I was using hotmail accounts to try and retrieve a hotmail account, and it wasn't working. I have had a lot of communication from Microsoft but didn't appear to be getting anywhere! So I used my gmail account, and got the recovery code straight away!! Once I got back into my account I found out they had been sending the recovery code to the blockd email address!! Anyway I am back in, passwords changed etc! If you are having trouble with hotmail I would use a different account for recovery than hotmail. Thank you all for your help.xx
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?