TOSHIBA Satellite C50 "INTERMITTENT " Display Problem [Solved]

Ask a question jakerz86 - Last answered on Mar 7, 2016 03:13AM
Hello,

Can someone please help me with my issue? My Laptop has "intermittent" display problem. I say INTERMITTENT because the display does not always blank/black out. Here's the situation, whenever I turn on my Laptop all seems to be working fine except my display is blank/black. I tried the 30-60 seconds power thingy, but to no avail. But when I tried to turn it on and off then on then off you get the point, the display suddenly appears to be working. After using it for hours with no problem, I shut it down, traveled like 30 minutes from home to work. After arriving, I turned it on again and the display is blank/black again. And repeated the process until the display appears. What seems to be the problem? Can someone tell me?

Note: When I try to turn it on and off, I also close the monitor and open it. Also, if I shut it down in the office during break, turned it on again, my laptops seems to be working fine. It is whenever I travel, the symptoms appear not sure if it is due to shock/shaking.

Thanks,
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

Make sure your graphic card and graphic card slot is clean. Make sure your card is well seated.
jakerz86- Feb 15, 2016 03:57PM
I don't think it is my Graphic card. Because I tried an external monitor and it is working fine.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Have you checked your ram sticks?
jakerz86- Mar 7, 2016 03:13AM
I have finally solved it temporarily... After I Open my laptop I have to tap it at the right side to make the screen image appear.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?