Sd card blank or has unsupported filesystem

Closed
noman - Feb 10, 2016 at 08:33 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Feb 11, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Hello,
it just happened few hours before I was changing my display on instagram.
SD Card suddenly stopped working and start giving message ' sd card blank or has unsupported filesystem '
i connected sd card through card reader to computer as well but computer doesn't recognized it and nothing appears

any Help ?

Related:

2 responses

jollym124 Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday January 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2017 28
Feb 11, 2016 at 01:47 AM
This Method worked for me
Put your micro SD into a micro SD adapter
Insert the micro SD adapter into PC or laptop card reader and leave it there.
Restart your pc or laptop.
Check "my computer" and you should see your SD card files (copy all to your PC before you attempt anything else"

it may or may not work in your case. If the data is not important you format it and use again.
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 11, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Hi noman,

Could you check if the card is visible in Disk Management? Does it have a proper file format and a drive letter? What device were you using when the problem occurred? If you do not have important data on the card, try formatting it through Disk Management. If you have valuable data, try assigning a letter and using the chkdsk D: /f command from command prompt where you should replace D with the SD card’s letter.
If you have the opportunity, put the card in another device and check again.

Hope this helps