I know my id and password but I can't sign in (yahoo mail) [Solved]

Ask a question dfgdfg - Latest answer on Sep 23, 2016 05:47AM
So, after I've tried to sign in with the id and password that I know that are right(because I've used the email like 2 days ago), it suddently wants to verify that it's me the one that tries to sing in, and they're trying to send a verification code to my mail.(I think it's the 2 step verification but I never used one, nor asked for one, so I guess that my account has been stolen). The thing is that, I can't see that code because, duh, I can't sign in. I've tried to reset the password but that does not work either because it seems that I've provided a phone number that I no longer use. And, of course, there is no way to contact anyone from yahoo. Any ideas? I really need my email, but if I can't recover it, I want to at least delete it, which, again, is currently impossible.
See more 
Helpful
+2
moins plus
Hello
Your solution is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account
Good luck
Ambucias 32099Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 1, 2016 Last seen - Sep 19, 2016 04:27PM
Because that's the way
Vanessa- Sep 22, 2016 11:58AM
Hello I need help signing into my yahoo. Just 2 days ago it was working and I have the right password and email , I even try every method to get in and it would not let me
Ambucias 32099Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 1, 2016 Last seen - Sep 22, 2016 04:49PM
Look at my answer above
Joe- Sep 23, 2016 05:31AM
Even with reading your answer and going to the link I still can't get access to my account, even doing the proper steps, all it tells me to do at the very end is post a question on forum and hopefully someone with the same problem as me give me a better answer
Ambucias 32099Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 1, 2016 Last seen - Sep 23, 2016 05:47AM
Joe

I need all the details about your issue, I think you committed an error.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!