Gmail accounts hacked - Recovery form wont work.

Closed
dre760 - Feb 19, 2016 at 04:13 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 19, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Hello,

My gmail accounts have been hacked and the recovery forms are not working for me. The hacker took all my gmails and also took my facebook. I was able to verify my identity with facebook and have gotten my facebook account back.

The gmails that were taken from me are extremely important and valuable to me as they are linked to some very high value online business accounts.

I have an adsense account as well which has ALL of my personal info including ssn and other important verifying information. If Google can verify this info, then it would be very clear that I am the real owner of the gmail accounts that are linked to my adsense that were compromised. Is there a phone number or somebody that I can contact that can look at my case? Please help me. Thank you.

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 19, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Hello,

Your account has been hacked.

See this link:

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?visit_id=637146169968094191-368404048&hl=en&rd=2

Click on someone else is using my account

Good luck
Hey. I have tried filling out this form multiple times and I keep getting denied. I have filled out my last password used, the phone numbers with the account and also when I created the account. I don't have any other google products and don't have 5 recent contacts as I didn't use this account for personal use. How can this not be enough information for Google to at least have somebody manually look at my case?

That is all I need someone to do and I can guarantee they will be able to see that the accounts were hacked. One of the accounts was even linked up to my adsense which has ALL of my information that I can upload and prove to verify my identity. Please please please all I ask is somebody to manually look at this,
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 19, 2016 at 06:39 PM
When was the last time you successfully accessed your account?

Send an e-mail to your account, see if it bounces.

Good luck