My email have been deleting without reading [Solved]

Ask a question Ganesh - Last answered on Mar 4, 2016 04:22AM
Hello,

I keep getting emails saying that some emails have been deleted without being read. The message below is typical of what I am seeing is:

Your message

To: Ganesh
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:12:26 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
So, what is your question ?
Ganesh- Feb 20, 2016 05:27AM
Hi Ambucias,

My email have been deleting without reading..So i want to read my mail in the inbox .. no problem created to send and receive to me & others also
&
My friend did not get message " "Your message was deleted without being read".

Regards,

ganesh
Ambucias 35204Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Feb 20, 2016 05:36AM
Sorry but I don't understand your explanations.

From who are you getting the message: "Your message was deleted without being read"?
Ganesh- Feb 20, 2016 05:37AM
Hi Ambucias,

sorry sorry..Please read below details.

my email deleted have been deleted in my friend outlook .. so he can't read my email. he get a message of

My message

Subject: passengers list@17-02-2016

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.

i hope you understand my idea.

Thanks,

Regards,

ganesh
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I still don't understand.

Who has sent the message? "Your message was deleted without being read"?, in other words, who is the author, sender?
Ganesh- Feb 20, 2016 05:54AM
The Message was automatically generated ...

for suppose i sent a mail to my friend , it is automatically have been deleted without being read & generate below information automatically.

"My Message

Subject: passengers list@17-02-2016

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time."

did you understand?

regards,

ganesh
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi

Outlook does not generate automatic messages. Certainly the auto message has been sent from somewhere. I suggest you contact your email service provider.

Also, the issue may be on your friend's side.
raja- Mar 4, 2016 04:22AM
Hi Ambucias,

The problem is solved.
Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Regards,
Ganesh
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?