Desktop and taskbar keeps disappearing

Solved/Closed
smiler5000 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2008 - May 29, 2008 at 02:43 AM
 Bard - Apr 30, 2015 at 01:03 PM
Hello,

im new here so any help would be appreciated. Since last night by desktop and taskbar keeps disappearing, ive read many forums on the net regarding this and still found no solution, its Vista, on a Fujitsu Siemens laptop. I read first that reinstalling your web browser would help (the problem only came when online) but that didnt help and now its happening when I click into folders.
Norton revealed nothing, ive used task manager to bring it back up and its fine until I enter a folder. I also read that something downloaded could be to blame, so find out what folder it does it in then delete what is making it do it, but now its happening with every folder.

Any other suggestions would be brilliant, im not amazing with computers but know a little....any ideas please please please????????

Thanks
Related:

11 responses

I had the problem of constantly disappearing and reappearing icons and taskbar. Explorer.exe kept crashing according to the eventview. after reading many forums a tried a program called "SUPERAntiSpyware". Turned out I had a
Trojan called Vundo. Funny thing is I tried Ad-aware before, which in fact discovered something other than just cookies but appearently didn't clean my PC completly. SUPERAntiSpyware is the way to go
malhar01 Posts 11 Registration date Saturday November 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2009
Nov 9, 2008 at 11:49 AM
hey thanx for suggesting anti-spyware.It completely worked.It removed all the malicious spyware from my pc.Thank you so much........
Dude this worked for me too. I had the same problem and a complete scan and deletion of the trojans cleaned my PC and problem.

Thank you very much.