Somone change my router password how can i fond out router passw [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Ravi Shah - Last answered on Mar 14, 2016 11:23AM
fHello,
some one change my router password ho wcan I see my router password
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Ravi,

You just need to reset to factory default, in order to do so you need to use hair pin :P yes hair pin and you then need to use hair pin to press tiny button or under the hole that mostly on the backside of the router and hold for 5-10 seconds, your router will go back to default setting.

You then able to login to admin section and add long strong password. You can use random password generator

whatsmyip.org/random-password-generator/
Ravi shah- Feb 28, 2016 09:05PM
Thank so much bro....
Ravi shah- Feb 28, 2016 09:12PM
hlw bro. can I hack own wifi password..
dannyds 203Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Feb 29, 2016 01:54AM
You welcome, and why anybody want to hack its own password? and if you are talking about somebody else wifi password than, sorry such discussion is not allowed here and I would like to say don't even try to attempt this or else you will end up with Sorry ;)
ravi shah- Mar 13, 2016 10:15PM
hi bro. someone hack my wifi with router pin. how can I stop it.plz give me answer..
dannyds 203Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Mar 14, 2016 11:23AM
Please don't post on solved query, create new thread

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?