Dell 0MYF02 motherboard sound driver

Closed
gjval Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 26, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2016 - Feb 26, 2016 at 01:16 PM
oshann Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday February 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2017 - Mar 6, 2017 at 12:24 AM
I have a laptop with a Dell 0MYF02 motherboard. I have no sound speakers with an "X" and "No Audio Output Device is installed. Did a "dxdiag" nothing shown up in the sound tags. I need the audio driver for the motherboard so I can correct this problem. Can anyone tell me were I can find these driver?
Related:

2 responses

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Feb 26, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Hi Gjval,

I believe this motherboard is from the Latitude E5430. You should be able to download the drivers here:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/latitude-e5430/drivers/advanced

Please let me know how you get on.
Thanks Brian I try take already. After installing the drivers and reboot same issues. No Audio output device installed. When under sound then recording. Right click to show disable devices. It shown the IDT Audio CODEC disable. When I try to enable it wouldn't. Updated the bios and made sure Windows Audio services was started. Still can't enable the sound.
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Mar 2, 2016 at 06:56 PM
Hi Gjval,

You still havent mentioned what the make and model of the computer is - the one I suggested may be the wrong one. It would help to know for certain.

If the codec or sound card are disabled you wont be able to hear sound.

If you cannot enable them in device manager (right click on the device and choose "Enable") try this ...

Whilst in Device Manager right click on the disabled hardware and choose "Uninstall". Agree to the removal in the new dialogue box that appears, but dont agree to removing the device driver. Im not sure if this is a tick box or a new dialogue box that pops up. Then restart your machine. The hardware should be detected and it should install the drivers.

Good luck - Please do let me know how it goes.
oshann Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday February 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2017 8
Mar 6, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Well....If you are using e5430, then you must check Dell Latitude E5430 Manual regarding how you configure motherboard of your device for sound system. And drivers are available on various site. You can also google it, but i would highly recommend you to download the drivers from dell website.