Thosbia satellite c660d-144 black screen [Solved]

Ask a question tecmatt 5Posts Monday March 14, 2016Registration date August 2, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on Mar 14, 2016 11:24AM
Hi,
Can someone help me please with my problem. My Toshiba Satellite C660D-144 has black screen and keyboard lights stays on. I've tried to flash the bios through usb from Toshiba website the exact model bios, but it didn't work. And tired to flash with (USB Programmer CH341A) but nothing is working. Its bricked do I need SPI flash and where I can get the right file. I'm not expert in this case please consider if I write something that doesn't make sense. Please help me. Thanks
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Tecmatt,

Try out the suggestions given here : http://ccm.net/forum/affich-118428-toshiba-laptop-doesn-t-start-up-black-screen
tecmatt 5Posts Monday March 14, 2016Registration date August 2, 2016 Last seen - Mar 14, 2016 11:24AM
Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. But those method I've tired and my laptop screen is fully black so nothing I can do unless it shows something. I believe the laptop is bricked and I need to flash the bios through USB programmer with the right file. Thanks again
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!