Can't install NFS 2015, NET Framework 5 is missing. Why???

Solved/Closed
Drakenx1 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 23, 2016 Status Member Last seen March 23, 2016 - Mar 23, 2016 at 10:46 AM
 Keynan - Aug 9, 2016 at 01:59 AM

I can't install NFS 2015 in my PC. I use Windows 10 with the latest version of Framework. It say "Microsoft NET.Framework 5 is missing". NET.Framework 5? OH MY GOD... Please help me :(
Related:

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Mar 23, 2016 at 11:18 AM
hi,

Just because you use the latets .net it does not mean that all features are installed. This means that .net framework 4 does not include the features of .net framework 3. Thus if you dont have all of the .nets installed, then some software might not run.

I suggest you install all versions of .net (I think the one you need for this is .net framework 4.5 but I could be wrong). Some wont install if you have a later version of .net, so this means uninstalling the latest, installing the missing ones) and then reinstalling the later ones in order.

Good luck. Please let me know how you get on.

[Edit]

Ah - I wasnt happy with the answer I gave so did a little more research. You can download Microsoft.net framework 5 from here :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45308

It does require 4.5 and the "compatible" list does not mention Windows 10. It may install, but make sure you make a system restore point and back up all of your important data first.

I really appreciate thank you messages as a payment for solving issues   :o)
not solved
Don't install net.Framework from "Reloaded Games" it install adwares.
If you find something like the setup of the framework in your iso delete that and the copy inside of an another folder of that iso.