Can't log in to Yahoo account [Closed]

Ask a question ashley - Last answered on Oct 16, 2016 06:34AM
Hello,
I can't log in to my Yahoo account. I know my email address and password, although yahoo sign in says 'Sorry, we don't recognize this email.' I requested my Yahoo ID and although my yahoo email address in '***@***' but it doesn't recognise it, the text sent to my phone said, 'your yahoo ID is ***'. Yet when I try to log in with my phone number or yahoo ID, it is not recognised.
Please help me - any tips or ideas?
See more 
Helpful
+3
moins plus
Hello,

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account? If there is no activity on an account for one year or more, it is automatically deleted from the server.
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Did you manage to resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem as of this morning.
Helpful
+0
moins plus
This this:
http://ccm.net/forum/affich-903363-issue-with-yahoo-account
KG123- Sep 2, 2016 08:28AM
any resolution? I am also having the same issue
ac3mark 6159Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 1, 2016 Last seen - Sep 2, 2016 05:16PM
When was the last time you logged into it?
lauren- Sep 9, 2016 02:58PM
im having this issue. saying my email isnt recongized yet i was on it this morning!!! any help???
ac3mark 6159Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 1, 2016 Last seen - Sep 9, 2016 05:03PM
Have you contacted Yahoo? You do understand we aren't yahoo.
mushrek hasan- Oct 16, 2016 06:34AM
I cant sign in to my yahoo account ***@***
And i forgot password
And yahoo sign in says me this message Sorry, we don't recognise that email address

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?