Forgot both password and secret question. [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question evangelos - Latest answer on Apr 8, 2016 04:20PM
Hello, my name is Evangelos Papagiannis, On 2011, I was living in Belgium, Brussels, and registered with yahoo-mail and skype and also facebook, in may 2011. I know my username, ***@***, but I have forgotten both, my password and secret question. Note: I have deleted my facebook account about 3 years ago and am now using a gmail account - ***@*** - I am now living in Greece sine 2012 and would like to recover my password for ***@*** - Sine I cannot get to my yahoo account please contact me via gmail, ***@***, or by phone at: 0030deleted by noderator, Thank you very much, Evangelos.
See more 
moins plus
E-mail providers take your account's privacy and security very seriously, and we'll only let you reclaim an account if you can prove you're the rightful owner by providing the information that Yahoo asks, there is no bypass.

If you've tried using the Password Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new Yahoo account.
moins plus
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
Good luck
Evangelos- Apr 6, 2016 06:09AM
Hello again, my problem is that I forgot both password and secret question, and neither can I remember my previous phone from Belgium... how can I get access to my account without any of the information yahoo asks? Yahoo sent me recovering information to my yahoo/mail/box but can't get access to it... Thank you very very much.
Evangelos- Apr 8, 2016 08:24AM
Hello Ambucias: Problem solved. I would rather forget all about it and never interfere again... SOLVED!
Ambucias 33264Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 27, 2016 Last seen - Apr 8, 2016 04:20PM
Thanks for your feedback. Glad to read that the issue is solved.

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!