Yahoo forgot my password and ive change my mobile number

Closed
cversoza75 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2016 - Apr 14, 2016 at 08:51 PM
Faysal939 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 14, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2017 - Mar 14, 2017 at 08:46 PM
hello...how can I recover my yahoo acct?i forgot my password and ive change my mobile number thanks...

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 15, 2016 at 04:34 AM
E-mail providers take your account's privacy and security very seriously, and we'll only let you reclaim an account if you can prove you're the rightful owner.
When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. You must keep that information up-to-date whenever it changes. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.
The Password Helper says my password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Password Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new account.
JasmineJasmineVV Posts 4 Registration date Friday April 15, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2016
Apr 15, 2016 at 04:19 PM
Yahoo takes your account's privacy and security very seriously. As a security measure, Yahoo will only let your reclaim an account if you can definitively prove you're the rightful owner. Since Yahoo does not collect much information up-front when you register, there are limited options for verifying that you own an account. Your best option to avoid losing access to your account is to make sure that your account recovery information always stays up-to-date. If you're unable to recover your account access using the Password Helper, there are still a few steps we can take to attempt to verify that you're the account owner. To do this, read hereunder: Send a Troubleshooting Form to Yahoo.
Faysal939 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 14, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2017
Mar 14, 2017 at 08:46 PM
Plz help me