My alternate email need verification/confirmation code [Solved]

Ask a question Zack - Latest answer on May 13, 2016 02:02PM
Hello,
hi guys,the problem is my email get notice "TRAVELLING SOMEWHERE NEW" after i sign in..i remember my email adress and pasword but because that notice,i need to open my alternate email to get confirmation code..so,i open my alternate email and the same problem occured..get notice "TRAVELLING SOMEWHERE NEW" they send confirmation code to my first email which i can't open because need to confirmation code from my alternate email first..how can i get my code if my email can't open..how can they give that notice to me at the same time..at least open one of my email and let me get my confirmation code first..please somebody help me..can u suggest any method to me please..
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You have tried to access your account from a different device, try connecting using the original device.
Zack- Apr 23, 2016 08:38AM
I 've tried other devices and I also tried a different browser but i get the same results..i have connected using the original device too..still they ask for confirmation code.."Travelling somewhere new?we haven't seen you sign from this location before.Choose a method below to verify that it's really you signing in to this account.This is a periodic check to ensure the security of your account."this message i got from yahoo but i'm not going anywhere before this and i don't have any problem with sign in before this too..this is my first problem with yahoo..
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
See this link for help

https://ca.help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/sln8923.html
Zack- May 13, 2016 02:02PM
thank for your help but now yahoo already open both of my id..idk y but thank you again for your help..so,now i don't have any problem log in into my account....
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!