How to recover when Google doesn't accept my answers??

Closed
Kirstin - Apr 24, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 24, 2016 at 04:43 PM
Hello,

I received an email to my husbands Yahoo address (I used his email address as a recovery address) stating that there has been suspicious activity on my Google account.
Without any warning my account was suspended.

I have filled in the recovery form multiple times but somehow on the last page it says the information does not match that for my account.
Obviously they ask these random questions like when did you open your account (month and year) where I had to guess. My recently emailed contacts I am sure I got right as well as the names of some of the Files I have.
But somehow they are not letting me through???
My email address is ***@***

PLEASE HELP!

Related:

2 responses

Hi FreedomRydr

That is exactly the form that I have been filling in. It, however, does not want to accept my answers! How else am I suppose to verify my identity and unblock my account?? How can they ask questions like when did I start using my Google account? Seriously, do people remember these things?
Is there not some contact details to get hold of someone at Google directly?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 24, 2016 at 04:43 PM
Hello Kirstin,

You have probably tried to access your husband's account from a different device, that's why the security message and that is why it will not let you in.

Ask your husband to recover his own account.