Screen goes blank

Closed
prasuda - Apr 25, 2016 at 02:33 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Apr 28, 2016 at 08:57 AM
when I log in my I entered the password my laptop is blank only the cursor is seen in the screen nothing else then that...

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Apr 28, 2016 at 08:57 AM
Hello prasuda,

Whare there any power outages prior the error that you get? Can you boot in Safe mode?
The first that comes up into my mind is to restore the system through a repair CD if you have one.
The second thing is to restart your computer, go after pressing the appropriate F key to navigate to the Windows menu. From there you should have access to restore your OS. Open the Command Prompt in safe mode and run the command:
sfc / scannow
Then press Enter and wait for your OS to be repaired. If you can not access this menu while you reboot, enter BIOS settings. There, navigate to the storage menu to verify that your hard drive is as a first boot priority. If not, set it!
Once you have done this please, come over here to tell me what happened.

Cheers.