SRS HD Audio Labs Activation code

Closed
Flickman - Apr 27, 2016 at 04:45 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 27, 2016 at 04:47 PM
I have downloaded and installed SRS HD Audio Labs software from this site which is only a 15 days trial version. After 15 days, the trial quits working of course. I have written to their support twice now because I would like to purchase the activation code but I don't get any replies back from them. It always sends me to the DTS website but there is no usable info on there to help with activation except it has listed under their FAQ area that the trial period is forever and you can use it as long as you like for free, I guess.
I liked the program as I still use W7 Sp1 premium and it worked great. Now I have tried deleting and reinstalling said program but it won't start the clock over on another 15 Day cycle so I don't know what they mean that you can use it as long as you like. I can't seem to get it to restart.
I would like to know if there is a universal key code available without having to buy a DTS sound system. When I move on to a new O/S system, then I'll consider it.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 27, 2016 at 04:47 PM
No there is not, you must buy the license.