Gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity

Closed
jyoti - May 2, 2016 at 12:52 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 2, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Hello,

Sir
i am unable to sign in my gmail account bcoz Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity .and my mail id is most important to me. i tried to recover my account bt i forget my recovery mail and contact number..please tell me the ans how to sign in my account.

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 2, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Here is what Google has to say about this type of problem:

To recover access to this account, try signing in to your account through www.google.com/accounts with the last password you remember using. If your sign-in is successful, you’ll be asked to verify your phone number. Once the verification is complete, you can safely continue using your account.

If your password is rejected, or if you are directed immediately to this page after signing in, please visit our password assistance page. Once you enter your Google Account email address and type the letters in the distorted picture, you can fill out your information on our contact form. Make sure you provide accurate and complete answers.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your cooperation.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 2, 2016 at 04:51 PM
You must reset your password.
See this link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/98564?hl=en