Facebook verification ID

Solved/Closed
Daniel2132 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2016 - Updated on Jan 8, 2019 at 12:53 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 4, 2016 at 04:30 AM
Anyone Can Help me Please On Verification ID I Dont Know How Is it To Fix I Dont Have Government ID But i have Google Account WIth My account Please Anyone Can help me :(

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 3, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Hi

What verification id are you talking about ? Is it because Facebook has asked you to submit documents ?

What kind of official id do you have other than a Google account?
Daniel2132 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 at 01:16 AM
Pls Help Me How Many Days There To open My Facebook i already submit picture the picture is that is My Profile pic in my FB but ill Paint it its blurred Pls Help me :( It say to me..
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172 > Daniel2132 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 at 04:30 AM
You profile picture is not sufficient, here are the accepted documents:

Passport
Voter ID card
Driver’s license
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Official name change paperwork
Tribal identification or status card
Personal or vehicle insurance card
Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
Non-driver's government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card)

or

wo Non-Government Options

Two different forms of ID from the following list. The names on your IDs must match each other. One of the IDs must include a photo or date of birth that matches the information on your profile so we can confirm that you're the owner of the account.

Choose from:

Mail
Check
Permit
Transit card
Utility bill
Credit card
School ID card
Library card
Paycheck stub
School record
Medical record
Bank statement
Social Security card
Employment verification
Magazine subscription stub
Yearbook photo (actual scan or photograph of the page in your yearbook)
Membership ID (ex: pension card, union membership, work ID, professional ID)

or

If you don’t have an ID that shows both your authentic name and a photo or date of birth, you can provide an additional ID to help us match you to your Facebook profile. For this option, upload three IDs:

Two different forms of ID from Option 2 that both show your authentic name.
One additional ID that includes a date of birth or photo that matches the information on your Facebook profile. This ID can be from either Option 1 or 2 above, and the name on it doesn't have to match the other two IDs you submit

https://tl-ph.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767