Wifi settings

Closed
Jagadeesh - May 10, 2016 at 06:01 AM
petercloud29 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 11, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2016 - May 11, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Hi... I configured router and the wi fi is working. I am able to connect my mobile only and unable to connect to my laptop. It is showing unplugging of wi fi in change adopter settings... What settings need to change in my laptop?? It is showing not matching the requirement of network... I dnt know what settings I need to match.. Help someone...

1 response

petercloud29 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 11, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Every user of a router has geared up to improve different features of their router by accessing the router’s administration panel. They know how they can take advantage of the router with the ip address 192.168.1.254 and maximize the overall efficiency of the router’s performance on the whole. They try to enhance their skills regarding troubleshooting router in different aspects. They can use the ip address 192.168.1.254 and access the router’s login page.
Once they have entered the login page of their router, they have to enter both the username and password. They can access the administration panel of their router soon after they have entered the username and password. They have to make a clear plan about all features of their router and how they can use these features for enhancing the overall efficiency of the router. They can change the password of a router with the ip address 192.168.1.2 when they are very conscious about their privacy and the overall security of their router. Once they have changed features of their router and saved all these changes, they can make use of the most efficient router as planned.
More info: http://www.1921681254ip.com/