Yahoo account recovery email lost [Solved]

Ask a question JosephGrubisic 3Posts Wednesday May 25, 2016Registration date May 25, 2016 Last seen - Latest answer on May 25, 2016 06:08PM
I have the email and password to my yahoo account which i have been using for years now. Recently i got locked out of my account and it is asking me to confirm myself by my recovery email but i do not know the email. I have both the correct email and password to my account so i dont see why i cant just login to my account.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Did you register a secret question?
JosephGrubisic 3Posts Wednesday May 25, 2016Registration date May 25, 2016 Last seen - May 25, 2016 05:00PM
no the email is the only option.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Yahoo takes your account's privacy and security very seriously. As a security measure, Yahoo will only let your reclaim an account if you can definitively prove you're the rightful owner.
Since Yahoo does not collect much information up-front when you register, there are limited options for verifying that you own an account. Your best option to avoid losing access to your account is to make sure that your account recovery information always stays up-to-date.

When the Password Helper says that your password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Sign-in Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new Yahoo account.
JosephGrubisic 3Posts Wednesday May 25, 2016Registration date May 25, 2016 Last seen - May 25, 2016 05:48PM
I appreciate your response but i dont want a new account. This account holds important emails that i need and i was wondering if there is a yahoo number i could phone to prove my ownership
Ambucias 31948Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 27, 2016 Last seen - May 25, 2016 06:08PM
Hi Joseph,

Unfortunately there is no number you can call, Yahoo nor any other service as such offers a phone numbers otherwise they would be over flooded.

If you find a number on the web, they will ask for money, you will pay and they won't be able to recover your account. They are scoundrels and scammers.

Did you see this link:

http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account

Sorry
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!